STOP THE SPREAD
Here are 5 basic things we all can do to help #StopTheSpread of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
DO THE FIVE!
1. Wash your hands. Be the cleanest form or you.
Set the example and expect those around you to do the same. Catch up on spring cleaning early.
Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d914EnpU4Fo
2. Cough or Sneeze into your elbow or sleeve (when you have no tissue). If you need to cough or sneeze, use a tissue, but if none are available, you know what to do.
Share with Your Kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQINuSTP1jI
3. Don't touch your face. Our faces are sensitive and you can bring germs your way by touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Avoid touching your face.
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtj3xVbr23w
4. Practice Social Distancing (6 feet or 2 meters apart). It doesn't mean you don't like someone. It means that you care about them and you are also practicing self-care.
Why it is important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKX1PQTz5_M
5. Stay Home. Self isolate doesn't mean you shut out the world. Use social media (positively), chat with friends virtually, and practice other ways of maintaining a distance to help stop the spread.